Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Passing of Becky Shea


Gilbert and Jean Shea lost their daughter Becky, 42 years old, suddenly on Sunday night while at home in Hemet, California. Many of you can only imagine the pain they are feeling at this moment, after losing their daughter. Gilbert Shea worked as a pressman at the Orange County Production Facility.

Funeral arrangements are pending at this time, and will be posted when available.
Condolences can be sent to:
Gilbert and Jean Shea
1682 Hackney St.

Hemet, CA. 92543
(951) 929.2296

2 comments:

Denny said...

I just found out of this lose and it's huge... Becky was a loyal and loving person. I have some wonderful pictures of her in her youth if anyone wants a copy...
Denny D. Pittser

I love you Rebecca Leann Shea

Denny said...

I just found out about our lose and it's huge.
Becky was a loyal and loving person.
I have many wonderful pictures of Becky in her youth if anyone wants a copy...
I love you Rebecca L. Shea (Walker)